Baby reflexology is a powerful tool to have under your belt as you welcome a baby in to your family. There are so many benefits of this gentle touch therapy for babies, it is a great skill to learn to support the wellbeing and development of your baby.
Benefits of Baby Reflexology:
- A lovely bonding exercise for parents and babies
- Very soothing as it works the baby’s nervous system
- Helps relieve digestive issues which are common in this age group
- You can work specific areas to relieve specific symptoms
- Helps with pain management for when baby is teething/ unwell
- Promotes good, restful sleep
- You can perform baby reflexology anywhere so its very accessible
Baby Reflexology Classes:
I run baby reflexology classes from my home treatment room in Killeedy, West Limerick. These classes run each Friday morning (10am-11am with optional chats and refreshments after).
Classes run throughout the year. Message me to book.
The cost for the 4 classes (including take home manual, organic oil and refreshments) is €100, and you can claim back part of the cost from your health insurer.